It is a great place to exchange experiences and knowledge between business representatives. The foundation of the fair is a wide thematic scope directed to a professional audience and a high substantive level of all accompanying events co-created with representatives of a given sector of the economy. First of all, the fair is a great opportunity to compare the offers of various suppliers live. It is also a platform for knowledge and exchange of experience. The Polagra-Premiery International Agricultural Fair has for years gathered an excellent group of entrepreneurs, enabling producers and distributors to present the latest technologies and solutions used in agriculture.
The next edition, in addition to market news, will present a very rich program of events. In cooperation with top publishers from the agricultural industry, we organize a substantive conference entitled "Agronom and Zootechnics Day", in which top specialists from the areas of agriculture and zootechnics were invited to take part. In addition, together with the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture, we organize free training in operating the IRZplus program. We care about the promotion of Polish producers abroad, that's why as part of the Hosted Buyers program we invite about 100 buyers from 13 countries of Southern and Eastern Europe.
- we are expanding the Hosted Buyers program with new countries - Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Spain
- we are creating the Innovation Pavilion, which will be a space for presenting modern solutions in agriculture and a meeting place with industry influencers
- we offer participation in the STOCK Machines Market - it is a space for manufacturers and dealers who have for sale new, unused machines from previous seasons, special packages are available to present the offer in this zone - you are interested, write to our exhibitor supervisor
- interesting program of events - Zootechnics and Agronomist Day, i.e. substantive lectures prepared together with the Polish Agricultural Publishing House and Agro Publishing House, training in IRZplus service prepared by the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture, presentations in the innovation zone and many others
- we guarantee a professional audience - we attach great importance so that information about the event goes to potential customers who are interested in developing their farms and are looking for knowledge about new products, which is why we have launched a program to subsidize the arrival of organized groups (PLN 700 and 900) and we plan a network of free communication for the fair from the area of Poznań poviat and Greater Poland voivodship