During the 8th edition of the POLAGRA-PREMIERY in one place and time the participants will have an opportunity to compare the offer of e.g. agricultural machinery and equipment used for transportation, tillage, fertilization, irrigation, plants protection and care, sowing, planting, crops harvesting, forage machines, hand tools, spare parts or equipment used for the repair and maintenance of agricultural equipment. Among the exhibitors, there will be companies offering agricultural or horticultural seeds, pesticides, fertilizers. The representatives offering a range of products for rural construction, equipment for animal farms, animal husbandry and veterinary equipment, control and measurement equipment will also present their portfolios.
Exhibition halls will be filled with hundreds of NEW PRODUCTS. The exhibited range of products will include well-known and appreciated brands and those that have just entered the Polish market.
1. HOW TO QUALIFY?
Complete the form below to register your interest in attending POLAGRA PREMIERY HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME. Applicants must fill out this POLAGRA PREMIERY Hosted Buyer Registration Form and complete all questions and boxes. All approved Hosted Buyer will receive a Hosted Buyer Application Form with Hosted Buyer conditions for Participation.
2. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies. No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
• *Complimentary travel* (*depending on your location – selected routes only)
• Accommodation at one of Poznan's top hotels
• Transfers within Poznan from the airport – hotel – exhibition
• Admittance to exclusive POLAGRA PREMIERY business evening
• Dedicated POLAGRA PREMIERY support team before and during the exhibition
• A free access-all-areas pass to POLAGRA PREMIERY
• Hosted Buyer ZONE access with complimentary wi-fi and other services
3. HOSTED BUYER’S COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
- attend at least six meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the exhibitors included on the appointment list provided by organizer
- to take part in Polagra Premiery 2022 exhibition on each day of your stay in Poznan
All Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the Application Form which includes buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details. Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard and American Express
4. MORE REASONS TO BE A PART OF POLAGRA PREMIERY HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME
• Business deals – Everyone you need to meet is at POLAGRA PREMIERY FAIR
• Premiers and news – discover the latest trends
• Efficient use of your time – meet your potential business partners in one place and time, save your time and money