he GOLD MEDAL has already become a recognisable brand. The competition recognises innovation, creativity and modernity
The competition is open for products and services to be exhibited on trade fair stands that stand out on the market with quality, technology or utility values, and may be an example for others
The creation of innovation requires moving beyond the beaten paths and ways of thinking. Not every company can do it. That's why we reward business leaders for innovative products and solutions, as entering new fields and standing out first of all requires courage.
The winners proudly present this prestigious prize awarded at the fairs organised by Grupa MTP, not only in the exhibition, but use this theme in communication addressed to contractors, end-users and consumers
NOTE! The MTP Gold Medal competition application form is available in the Exhibitor's Zone.
GOLD MEDAL - EXPERTS' AWARD
Each year, almost 500 products enter the competition for the Gold Medal of Grupa MTP. However, only the ones that meet the statutory criteria and obtain positive recommendations of the professional jury will receive this prestigious award. The jury, which is a team of experts consisting of eminent specialists representing adequate areas of economic life, looks for modern, innovative products, manufactured basing upon top class technologies. The Gold Medal is thus a confirmation of product excellence and, consequently, an element of its promotion in the market.
GOLD MEDAL - CONSUMERS' CHOICE
The verdict of the Jury and the granting of Gold Medals to the winning products are followed by the next stage of the competition. Since the beginning of 2012, the representatives of the industry and consumers, in a separate competition called "Gold Medal Consumers' Choice", cast their votes for the best product at the fair. Votes can be cast at www.zlotymedal.com.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
The Medalist's Package is a set of promotional materials and benefits from Grupa MTP, addressed to companies that have won the Gold Medal for their registered product. The Package includes standard BTL materials in print version, files and projects in an electronic form for further use and selected PR and advertising services.
Identification of the awarded products at the exhibition:
- Prestigious Gold Medal Statuette and diploma,
- Logotype along with the logo book,
- Template of the advertisement promoting the winner,
- A4 stand with the Gold Medal logotype,
- Large sticker with the Gold Medal logotype for fast identification of the awarded product among the stands in an exhibition hall.
Campaigns targeted to visitors and exhibitors:
- Detailed descriptions of the awarded products in the electronic and print fair media: newsletters, maps, plans and folders for Visitors. With them the carefully prepared message will reach every trade fair visitor
- Placing the list of the awarded products and information promoting them on the MTP websites (www.grupamtp.pl, www.zlotymedal.com, websites of particular trade fairs, social media)
- Marking the Gold Medal winners on the visual identification elements on the fairgrounds during the fair
Information in the media:
- Campaign in the industry information services and on the websites of the winners
- Distribution of press releases on the award winners to national, local and trade journalists
- Interviews with the Gold Medal winners − in the Consumers' Choice competition and of special prizes − Promotion of the winners in social media, and further promotion on corporate websites and in the media
Gala events and conferences:
- Participation in the award ceremony – a prestigious event attended by the representatives of the industry, as well as institutions, associations and journalists
- Professional photos and a video from the award ceremony.
Other elements of the Package:
- Preparation of professional press materials,
- An honorable VIP card for the exhibitor whose product won the Gold Medal – Consumers' Choice award. It entitles you to enter all the trade fair events organized by MTP, as well as to a car access to the fair area. The holders of such a card include for example the President of Poland, ministers or the diplomatic corps of other countries.
- Obtaining a detailed media report - approximately 1.5 month after the fairs.